Bloopers hunt for Easter
Bloopers are my favorite thing, especially when I feel bummed out or tired. This week was one of the toughest this year (so far, hehe), and I decided to use my annual Easter hunt to show you something else. Don’t get me wrong, I still do an Easter egg hunt (read part one, two, three here), but since… It’s been rough, okay? Let’s have some laughs.
Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
Now that I think about it, the period around Easter is always somewhat stressful to me. Is it the season change? Maybe it’s the shitty-ass weather. Or perhaps it simply is what it is. But what I learnt recently is that if you really think about it, it’s temporary. And this big pile of shit… This too shall pass.
Nevertheless, I needed some brainless, mindless entertainment so as usual, my choice was The Office. There is no better feeling in the world than collapsing on your couch and pressing play on season 2 of this masterpiece. Yes, anxiety is not really working in a mysterious way, it’s pretty predictable.
But hey – if I get to share a list of my all-time favorite bloopers, then I will call that a win. Plus, they are effortlessly funny, just like yours truly! And if you make it to the end of the list, you will find a very special bloopers video.
I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.
Funny, though, how life works – because for the first time in years I know exactly what I should and want to do. Few days ago, I spoke with a great leader, Catherine (guess there is something about all the Kates in my life, eh?).
She asked me: what makes it worth it for you? Once again, I heard something that made me rethink my life and some choices. But hey – things will look up soon enough. Melancholy hill is coming sometime soon (XD), and it’s my ticket to paradise.
Okay, now enough of the sappy, anxious mood – it’s time for some bloopers, bitch! I mean, there are so many great ones, so this might be just part one of… But hey. I have a few “cycles” started here (Twin Peaks of all things, jeez, I feel like this could be a great time to go back to this!) so, maybe one step at a time?
I am faster than 80 percent of all snakes.
- John Krasinski breaking character for 2 minutes straight – one of my favorite videos from The Office, so instead of picking up bloopers from a particular season, here is the best one. Also, it’s the exact same way I lost my “cool” during a call this week, so.
- Best of the bloopers, The Office – come on, did you really think I would not include actual bloopers?
- Star Trek Into Darkness bloopers – because that cast is just straight-up hilarious. Plus, their dubsmash wars? BRILLIANT.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – for some reason, POC are becoming my comfort watch, becoming a new tradition. Plus, come on. It was a big part of my childhood and damn, these were hilarious.
- Star Wars Prequels Bloopers COMPLETE COLLECTION – it was tough to choose bloopers from SW, but… Prequels it is. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- Rush Hour 1-3 – because this is classic and needs no further explanation.
- Jumanji 2 bloopers – I can’t believe how much I love these new movies, they are just so freaking funny.
- Bullet Train – it’s a relatively new movie, but damn! Can’t stop laughing.
- All of 87 minutes of Marvel & MCU bloopers and funny outtakes – whoever had time and decided to do this… I love the passion and dedication.
- 73 bloopers with Julia from TPC – haha, come on. Marta and I are the definition of EFFORTLESSLY FUNNY. Just trust me, okay?
I don’t hate it, I just don’t like it at all. And it’s terrible.
Did I cry my ass off while doing this? Maybe. Was it necessary to help me get through this stupid-ass week? Absolutely. Besides, who doesn’t like to get lost in the never-ending pit of happiness?
Have a good Easter, Lot. I know the magic might not be there in the air around these holidays, but if you think about it differently… Let’s kick off spring. New things, a rebirth of some sort? Or maybe even rising from a certain limbo.
Regardless of what it is, embrace it and… Things will get better. They have to.